Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Account Signup
- Newsletter Signup
- Contact Us (email)
- your use of any of the features above; new content on our website;
- new contests; prize information;
- news that we think may interest you about us;
- responses to your questions/comments to us.
Platforms we use for marketing purposes include the following. Click on any of the links for their privacy policies, information on data collection and opting-out:
- Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as forms and sharing pages on social media channels
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to often, search for, and if they get a 404 error message from the website. These cookies DO NOT identify a visitor other than their service provider IP. All information is aggregated and therefor anonymous. It is used only to make improvements and modifications to the website.
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. Users have the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- Users can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users can opt-out of receiving future newsletter emails from us by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.