YBJ uses vegetable and soy-based inks with lower levels of VOCs than traditional petroleum-based inks to reduce harmful carbon emissions. This helps protect both our employees and the environment.
Custom Booklet Printing Professional printing factory
- Cost-cutting 40% than your local printer
- Supply Ability:150000 PCS / Week
- Free cover template, interior template and free artwork checking
- Professional quality book printing
- More book printing experiences for self-publishers
- 5 days production time for soft cover book printing
Custom Booklet Printing
Staples make booklet printing cheap, fast and professional. Often called saddle stitch books, stapled booklets print affordably on high-quality digital printers. The staples are inserted through the fold (or saddle) by the finishing unit as they come off the press. This reduces the cost compared to other binding types done by hand.
Since the booklet printer and finisher do most of the work, saddle stitch booklets are not only cheaper but faster than other binding methods, too.
Showing all 12 results
Booklet Printing Size
High-quality Booklet Printing
At YBJ Printing, we are committed to provide you with state of the art book printing quality that is second to none. Over all these years, we have printed an endless number of some of the most extraordinary and incredibly beautiful books for our clients in China, US and all over the world. With us you can always be assured of 100% satisfaction, each time you get your books printed from us.
Saddle stitching has a short binding cycle and low cost, but the binding firmness is poor, and the iron wire used is difficult to penetrate thicker pages. Therefore, books with more than 32 pages (64 sides) are not suitable for saddle stitching. Note: The number of P in the saddle stitch source file must be a multiple of 4, otherwise there will be blanks in the text.
Recycled and Ecological Paper Types
The paper and inks we use for Saddle Stitching book printing all are environmentally friendly materials, that will not harm people.We focus on every details, such as round corner, spine, not hurt people etc.
Tips To Prepare Your Booklet Artwork for Best Quality Printing
- We recommend only high resolution PDF files for printing.
- If you want your Booklet Printing to be vibrant and colorful then make sure to include more images and less text.
- We prefer using digital images over hand painted images for the highest quality printing.
- If you can only provide us with hand drawn images then make sure that they are scanned at a very high resolution for the best results. For more information, please contact us
Tips to Get the Perfect Printing & Binding for Your Booklet Printing
- We recommend using thicker paper for a Booklet Printing
so that it is sturdy and doesn’t get damaged easily.
- We use soy ink for Booklet Printing
as it is eco friendly and also makes the book safe to be used by kids.
- For safety reasons, we recommend sewn and perfect binding over saddle stitch binding for Booklet Printing.
- We recommend using 157gsm interior art papers if you want to create a sewn binding book with 64 pages. In this way, the book will get a 10 mm thick spine. and please notice 3mm is the thinnest available spine available for creating a perfect binding book
Saddle Stitching Book Printing Factory
Are you looking for book printing manufacture to custom Saddle Stitching book ? Then we are your perfect choice to have low cost Saddle Stitching printing .We have Full Automatic Saddle Stitching Binding Machine And High Speed Printing Machine to low down the Saddle Stitching printing cost , High-quality Saddle Stitching books made in China.